Data is provided by users in connection with the conclusion of a User Agreement with the Administration.
Data may also be provided by users at the request of the Administration in connection with the execution of agreements entered into.
Cases of user provision of data (no limitation):
- When you create and manage an account at mmoage.com
- When participating in testing additional game services, new versions and/or updates of the Game (if applicable);
- When participating in in-game events, competitions and other similar activities;
- When accessing the Service/Game through identifiers you use to access third-party resources (such as a login or user ID used for social networking) or to invite other users to participate in the Game;
- By sending enquiries, letters or making other types of contact with the Administration;
- When using additional, special services within the Game. Your data is processed for the following purposes (without limitation):
- To enable the creation and subsequent use and management of the user account;
- Participation in the Game and access to in-game services provided by the Game scenario;
- The implementation of interaction with other users;- Correction of bugs, modification of Services/Game, development of new game features and services;
- Interaction with users to receive comments on the Services/Game, provide support for the Game, send notices and other important messages regarding Services/Game;
- Analysis of the effectiveness of the Services/Game and other related game services;
- Receiving, processing and checking payments;
- Providing technical support;
- Informing about future events related to the Services/Games, their updates and other similar events.
Data collected and processed by the Administration in connection with your use of the Services and participation in the Game may include (without limitation): name, nickname (including your character's nickname), user ID on third party resources (username or user ID), email address, gender, date of birth, phone number, country of residence, information about your list of friends on social networks (if applicable), payment information, etc.
You are hereby informed and understand that in case you access the Service and the Game through your social media account, the data contained in your profile, such as, but not limited to: your name, picture or other image used as your avatar, your social media ID number, email address, language and other information, etc., will be made available to the Administration and may be processed by the Administration pursuant to the procedure set forth in this Policy. Furthermore, this data may then be available for viewing by other users of the Services and the Game.
In order to provide quality services, the Administration collects and processes additional non-individual data. Such data includes: the unique identifier of the user's device and the parameters of the software used, operating system name and version, device type and hardware identifiers, time zone, information about the user's activities on the Service and in the Game (logs of game activities, activities on the Service, in-game achievements, time spent in the Game, time of last login to the Game, information about logins to the Game, etc.).
In addition, the Administration may collect information about your IP address and information about the geographical location of the device from which you access the Service and the Game in order to provide you with the services and information available to the relevant territory in which you are located.
The Administration may combine (merge, splicing) and use the combined data of users with other information (including other data collected by the Administration as defined in section 4 of this Policy) to provide, manage and develop the Game.
The Administration does not sell your data to third parties.
Your data may also be made available to third parties in the following cases
- When necessary to comply with the law, such as investigating payment fraud and any other illegal activity;- When there is a reasonable suspicion of a potential or existing violation of the rights of the Administration, in order to protect the rights of the aggrieved party.
The retention period is the period during which the Service and associated game services are provided (for the longest period of time).
The user is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the data they provide. If there are any inconsistencies and/or incorrectnesses in the data you provide, they must be changed, including by contacting the Administration, as indicated in the Contact Us section.
The Administration reserves the right, when deleting and/or modifying user data, to retain such data as is necessary for the purposes of compliance with applicable law, to ensure the security and effectiveness of the Services and the Game.
The authorised representatives of the administration can be contacted via the customer support system [email protected]